Driving Mozilla through MSAA

Steve Lee-3
I'm starting to look at controlling Firefox via MSAA using
accDoDefaultAction() and accSelect()

So far I've been unable to work menu items with associated popup menus
(e.g. file in the menu bar). I've tried with accExplorer and my own
code so is this just not implemented or do I just need the right flags
for accSelect?

--
Steve Lee
www.fullmeasure.co.uk

Re: Driving Mozilla through MSAA

Aaron Leventhal
Probably a bug in Gecko. I think doDefaultAction should open submenus.
Want to file?

- Aaron

Steve Lee wrote:
> I'm starting to look at controlling Firefox via MSAA using
> accDoDefaultAction() and accSelect()
>
> So far I've been unable to work menu items with associated popup menus
> (e.g. file in the menu bar). I've tried with accExplorer and my own
> code so is this just not implemented or do I just need the right flags
> for accSelect?

Re: Driving Mozilla through MSAA

Steve Lee-3
I'll check the source first but have prolly run out of time till CSUN
so could be something for the Tues Summit.

I'm also having problems with accChild not getting the iAccessible for
the nth child object but that might be my understanding as it's the
end of a long day.

At least I'm now moving on the code i need.

P.S I've got SVG clock running in XULRunner now to so I'm all systems
go for Jambu.

Steve

--
Steve Lee