Draft PRD change request system

Deb Richardson-2
Hi all

We've put together a draft of a proposed change request/change control system for the Firefox 3 PRD.  The draft is up on the wiki here:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3/Firefox_Requirements/Change_Requests

Please take a look and post any questions or comments in this thread.  Thanks :)

~ deb

Re: Draft PRD change request system

Peter Weilbacher
Deb Richardson wrote:

> We've put together a draft of a proposed change request/change control system
> for the Firefox 3 PRD.

What does PRD stand for again? The document you point out uses but doesn't explain
it, and the link does the same. Abbreviations suck... ;-)
   Peter.

Re: Draft PRD change request system

Deb Richardson-2
Oh geez, my bad.  I'll fix that.  It's amazing how quickly this stuff gets lodged in your brain (I had to ask for an expansion not very long ago).

Anyhow, PRD = Product Requirements Document.

~ deb

----- "Peter Weilbacher" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Deb Richardson wrote:
>
> > We've put together a draft of a proposed change request/change
> control system
> > for the Firefox 3 PRD.
>
> What does PRD stand for again? The document you point out uses but
> doesn't explain
> it, and the link does the same. Abbreviations suck... ;-)
>    Peter.

Re: Draft PRD change request system

James Ross
Peter Weilbacher wrote:
> What does PRD stand for again? The document you point out uses but doesn't explain
> it, and the link does the same. Abbreviations suck... ;-)

Product Requirements Document, I think.

--
James Ross <[hidden email]>
ChatZilla and Venkman Developer

Deb Richardson wrote:
> Oh geez, my bad.  I'll fix that.  It's amazing how quickly this stuff gets
> lodged in your brain (I had to ask for an expansion not very long ago).
>
> Anyhow, PRD = Product Requirements Document.

Thanks. I was about to suggest to maintain a list of acronyms and abbreviations
of the Mozilla project somewhere, but then I found the Glossary on MDC. :-)
So I added this.
   Peter.