Download link of testopia is not laoding

Download link of testopia is not laoding

soujanya323
Tried to download the Testopia with the link -

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/webtools/testopia/testopia-2.5-BUGZILLA-4.2.tar.gz

But this is redirecting to "This page is not available".

Can you please help me on this ?

Regards,
Soujanya

Re: Download link of testopia is not laoding

Ralph Siemsen
Hi Soujanya,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 04:04:36AM -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
> Tried to download the Testopia with the link -
>
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/webtools/testopia/testopia-2.5-BUGZILLA-4.2.tar.gz
>
> But this is redirecting to "This page is not available".

Mozilla has switched off FTP in favour of HTTPS.
Please use https:// instead of ftp://

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/webtools/testopia/testopia-2.5-BUGZILLA-4.2.tar.gz

-Ralph

PS. could someone update the wiki site?

Re: Download link of testopia is not laoding

soujanya323
Thanks Ralph!!

But When I tried to download and install this in the Bugzilla new version 5 , Its giving me the below error: Please help me so that I can install testopia in my bugzilla

Starting httpd: Subroutine testopia_queries redefined at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 810.

Syntax error on line 1011 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:

Global symbol "$sth" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1160.\nGlobal symbol "$sth" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1169.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1169.\nGlobal symbol "$sth" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1178.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1180.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1182.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1274.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1285.\nGlobal symbol "$id" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1287.\nCompilation failed in require at
 /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Auth/Verify.pm line 18.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Auth/Verify.pm line 18.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 136) line 3.\n\t...propagated at /usr/share/perl5/base.pm line 94.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/Stack.pm line 14.\nCompilation failed in require at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 26.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 26.\nCompilation failed in require at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla.pm line 23.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla.pm line 23.\nCompilation failed in require at /var/www/html/bugzilla/mod_perl.pl line 38.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/html/bugzilla/mod_perl.pl line 38.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 1.\n

Re: Download link of testopia is not laoding

Ralph Siemsen
Hi Soujanya,

I'm still using a really old version of Bugzilla (3.x) myself. I have
not had opportunity to try the later versions. Hopefully there some
other folks on this mailing list who may be able to help you out.

> Starting httpd: Subroutine testopia_queries redefined at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 810.

This error seems to suggest that the function "testopia_queries" has been
defined more than once. I wonder how that could have happened. In the
older versions of Testopia, a patch had to be applied to Bugzilla.
But the newer version no longer requires it.

> Global symbol "$sth" requires explicit package name at /var/www/html/bugzilla/Bugzilla/User.pm line 1160.

This also suggests that the file User.pm from Bugzilla has been modified,
however with the newer Testopia 2.5 this file should not require changes.

I would perhaps suggest trying a fresh install of Bugzilla, make sure that
it works, then untar Testopia over top of it. This should not change any
of the existing Bugzilla files such as User.pm.

Regards,
Ralph

Re: Download link of testopia is not laoding

soujanya323
Hi Ralph,

I tried with the Fresh Installation, But still Testopia is not shown in Bugzilla version 5.0.

Please let me know if you have any other solution.

Regards,
Soujanya