Download counter

Steve Lee-3
Quick someone get ARIA into this page ;-)

http://downloadcounter.sj.mozilla.com/

Congrats for getting over 5.5 million already

--
Steve Lee

Re: Download counter

Victor Tsaran
More than anything; this page would benefit from a bit of good HTML. :)
ARIA probably wouldn't help much in making it more accessible or, at
least, more understandable.
But congrats to Mozilla for the wonderful release. Firefox rocks!

More amazing to me is the fact that FF3 works pretty good without any
additional scripting on part of JAWS. Well done!
Vic