Does if( ) work in a repeat nodeset?

michael-480
Hi,

I can't seem to make an if ( ) work in a repeat nodeset? Should it?

If not, I suppose I can make two nodesets and make each relevant as
necessary but that is an inelegant solution. (Mind you, my room is a
mess so I can handle lack of elegance).

Many thanks.

Re: Does if( ) work in a repeat nodeset?

Dion Sole
On Jul 2, 10:16 am, michael <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to make an if ( ) work in a repeat nodeset? Should it?
>
> If not, I suppose I can make two nodesets and make each relevant as
> necessary but that is an inelegant solution. (Mind you, my room is a
> mess so I can handle lack of elegance).
>
> Many thanks.
I can't think of any reason it shouldn't, but without actually seeing
what you're doing, I can't tell.