Displaying bookmarks at side

Bobby-6
I appreciate that a lot of people like FF's bookmark manager but I prefer
the IE style of displaying bookmarks (as a sidebar within the browser).

Is this possible in FF 1.5? If so, how?

Cheers.

Bobby

Re: Displaying bookmarks at side

Andy Luddy
Bobby wrote:

> I appreciate that a lot of people like FF's bookmark manager but I prefer
> the IE style of displaying bookmarks (as a sidebar within the browser).
>
> Is this possible in FF 1.5? If so, how?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Bobby

Yep.  View/Toolbar/Bookmarks Toolbar.  If you want it to be easier to
turn on, then View/Toolbars/Customize and drag the Bookmarks icon to
your toolbar.  In either case, click the red "X" in the corner of the
sidebar to close them when you want more screen real estate.

--
Andy Luddy
Perform appendectomy to reply

Re: Displaying bookmarks at side

gwtc
Bobby wrote:

> I appreciate that a lot of people like FF's bookmark manager but I prefer
> the IE style of displaying bookmarks (as a sidebar within the browser).
>
> Is this possible in FF 1.5? If so, how?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Bobby

View, Sidebar, Bookmarks.  Is this what you want?