Disable certain ciphers and hashing algorithms while building FF and TB

Disable certain ciphers and hashing algorithms while building FF and TB

Mozilla - Security mailing list
1 I am building Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird 52 versions from source code.

2 By default all the ciphers and hashing algorithms are enabled while building those two applications.

3 How can I disable certain ciphers and hashing algos while building these two applications ? Can I specify in the CONF file or something ?

4 e.g I want to disable ALL other ciphers just one AES to be enabled
I want to disable ALL other hashing algorithms just one SHA256 to be enabled

(I know the above can have issues while communicating with major websites/email server)