Difference between Spec. and the ES4 RI M0

Difference between Spec. and the ES4 RI M0

Eric Suen-4
Hi,

 In spec.:

WithStatement(w) ::= with TypedExpression Substatement(w)

but in parser.sml, it is:

 WithStatement(w)
   with  ( ListExpression(allowIn)) Substatement(w)
   with  ( ListExpression(allowIn) : TypeExpression) Substatement(w)

Which one is suppose to be right?

BTW, is there has CVS or SVN server for the RI source code?

Regards

Eric

RE: Difference between Spec. and the ES4 RI M0

Jeff Dyer
The RI parser is somewhat out of date, but will get some attention in a
couple weeks. The source control system is monotone and the repository
is not public at the moment. TG1 should talk about ways of making it so.

Jd

Problem of NullableTypeExpression

var b = type a ? 0 : 1

 should be (type a) or (type a ?)?

function foo() : int ! b

shoule be ResultType -> int! and ExprStmt b
or ResultType -> int and ExprStmt !b ?

In Spec.

TypedExpression ::= ParenListExpression
 | ParenListExpression : NullableTypeExpression

But in RI M0 it is:
 ( ListExpression[allowIn] )
 ( ListExpression[allowIn] : NullableTypeExpression )

I think RI should be the right syntax...

Regards,

Eric