Development/fixing of Thunderbird and Postbox plugin (frame for a web-app)

Development/fixing of Thunderbird and Postbox plugin (frame for a web-app)

Bernardo Ferreira
Hello people,

I am not sure if posting jobs here is allowed. I apologize if it's not. We 're looking for someone that has knowledge in Xul and Javascript to help us fix our Thunderbird/Postbox frames for our Todoist app.

You can find the full job description here: http://doist.io/jobs/

You can also contact me to [hidden email] if you have any questions, or forward your application.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Development/fixing of Thunderbird and Postbox plugin (frame for a web-app)

Philip Chee
On 30/05/2014 19:49, Bernardo Ferreira wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I am not sure if posting jobs here is allowed. I apologize if it's
> not. We 're looking for someone that has knowledge in Xul and
> Javascript to help us fix our Thunderbird/Postbox frames for our
> Todoist app.
>
> You can find the full job description here: http://doist.io/jobs/
>
> You can also contact me to [hidden email] if you have any
> questions, or forward your application.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I would suggest mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird or advice on developing for
Thunderbird. IRC is also a useful resource: irc://moznet/maildev . There
are several people there who have written extensions for both
Thunderbird and Postbox.

Phil

--
Philip Chee <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ http://xsidebar.mozdev.org