DevTools as a standalone project on Pontoon

DevTools as a standalone project on Pontoon

Michal Stanke-2
Hi l10ns.

Some time ago, I have noticed DevTools as a standalone project on
staging Pontoon. Now it's not there anymore. Was or still is there a
plan to separate it from Firefox for the localizers? I know there was
some discussion in the past whether to move DevTools to a system add-on,
but I have lost the link.

Cheers,
--
Michal Stanke

Re: DevTools as a standalone project on Pontoon

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi Michal,
It was never visible to localizers ;-)

You probably saw it on Pontoon's staging server, where it is enabled
as an experiment. The plan is to move DevTools as an add-on, timing
and details are still unclear at the moment.

Francesco