Detailed progress report for Mozilla grant to NVDA

Detailed progress report for Mozilla grant to NVDA

James Teh-2
Hi all,

It is drawing towards the end of the year for which the Mozilla
Foundation provided a grant to NV Access to employ me to work full time
on NVDA. This post examines the grant goals and summarises our progress
for each goal:
http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/MozillaGrantDec2007ProgressReport
Be warned that this is quite a long read! :)

There are probably a few more links to be added to the referenced
"Recognition" page. I will probably provide a more detailed summary of
download statistics for NVDA 0.6p2 in a subsequent post.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: [hidden email]