Designing visual interface

Mario Konecki

My name is Mario. I work at the Faculty and I am trying to develop a usable solution that would make
designing of visual interfaces easier and provide an ablity to include those interfaces in standard developing environments.
As one of the phases I would appreciate if you would fill a short survey that is linked below that would provide me with some information.
The prototype of my system will be available in some time and announced here so you can try it and give me your feedback. Thanky you for
taking time to do this survey. Link to survey is: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEk1MC00Z1NUUVcyWnVZT1VSaXZNUEE6MQ

Thanks