Deletion of this group

Gervase Markham
This Mozilla discussion group (newsgroup/mailing list/Google Group) has
been identified as unused and low-traffic, and we therefore plan to
remove it.

If you wish to object, please email Gerv <mailto:[hidden email]>.
Otherwise, this group may be removed at any time beginning two weeks
from now (Friday September 25th).

Thank you for your attention :-)

Gerv

Re: Deletion of this group

PhillipJones
Gervase Markham wrote:

> This Mozilla discussion group (newsgroup/mailing list/Google Group) has
> been identified as unused and low-traffic, and we therefore plan to
> remove it.
>
> If you wish to object, please email Gerv <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> Otherwise, this group may be removed at any time beginning two weeks
> from now (Friday September 25th).
>
> Thank you for your attention :-)
>
> Gerv
do you have a list of an alternative group we could subscribe to. I am
finding Camino so far much faster at opening websites and seem to be
clear in graphics as well. Just subscribed to read up on it.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.    "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net           http://www.vpea.org

Re: Deletion of this group

Gervase Markham
On 20/09/09 19:18, Phillip Jones wrote:
> do you have a list of an alternative group we could subscribe to. I am
> finding Camino so far much faster at opening websites and seem to be
> clear in graphics as well. Just subscribed to read up on it.

See the Camino website for the appropriate support channels for Camino.
Same for SeaMonkey. There are loads of newsgroups dedicated to web
development. Minimo has been replaced by Fennec
(mozilla.dev.platforms.mobile newsgroup).

Hope that helps,

Gerv