Delete multiple tabs while also retaining multiple tabs

Delete multiple tabs while also retaining multiple tabs

hwtan-2
Currently, in tab browsing, Firefox can only retain one tab and close all
other tabs or close one tab at a time. If one wants to keep two tabs and
close five tabs, he would have to close them down one by one.

My proposal is to make use of the drag and drop feature in tab browsing. For
example one has seven tabs. First, group the tabs to retain to the left (or
the right). Let's name them from left to right, A to G, and the tabs to
retain is thus A and B. Then with a new feature 'close all tabs to the right
(or left),' place the mouse on tab B and select the command 'close all tabs
to the right' with the right click, and tabs C to G are closed.

I am looking forward to such a feature.

Re: Delete multiple tabs while also retaining multiple tabs

Emmanuel E
you could check out Tabbrowser Extensions at
http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/index.html.en

do read the warning at
http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/tradeoff.html.en before you
use it.