Day view text

Ankit Singla
In the week view and higher, the text color automatically changes so as
to be readable on the calendar color...for example I show my personal
events in black, and the text automatically changed to white, but on the
day view, the color is always black so I couldn't read the event.

Re: Day view text

Joey Minta
Ankit Singla wrote:
> In the week view and higher, the text color automatically changes so as
> to be readable on the calendar color...for example I show my personal
> events in black, and the text automatically changed to white, but on the
> day view, the color is always black so I couldn't read the event.

For what it's worth, this problem was fixed in the latest nightly builds
by the switch to the 'new views'. (See
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2005/12/sunbird_gets_a_facelift.html
for more details on this.)  Those builds are rather unstable though, and
not recommended for daily use.  Thanks for pointing this out.

-Joey