DOM Inspector for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies)

DOM Inspector for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies)

Thorsten Fritz
Hi everyone,

i built the DOM Inspector extension for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies).

You can download it from the german website of Sunbird and Lightning:

http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.3.xpi
http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.4a1.xpi

Please report back, if you find problems with the extensions or future
nightlies.

Thorsten Fritz

--
http://www.nvu-composer.de
http://www.sunbird-kalender.de

Re: DOM Inspector for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies)

Sailfish
Thorsten Fritz wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> i built the DOM Inspector extension for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies).
>
> You can download it from the german website of Sunbird and Lightning:
>
> http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.3.xpi
> http://www.sunbird-kalender.de/pub/inspector/inspector-0.4a1.xpi
>
> Please report back, if you find problems with the extensions or future
> nightlies.

After changing the maxVersion in the install.rdf file to "0.5", this
extension appears to work on the latest 0.5 release; albeit, with only
minimal testing being done on my end.

--
Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion
mozilla-based Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

Re: DOM Inspector for Sunbird 0.3 and 0.4a1 (nightlies)

Stefan Sitter
Sailfish wrote:
> After changing the maxVersion in the install.rdf file to "0.5",
> this extension appears to work on the latest 0.5 release; albeit,
> with only minimal testing being done on my end.

I have attached a DOM Inspector build from SUNBIRD_0_5_RELEASE
source code for Sunbird 0.5 in Bug 354083.

/Stefan

Stefan Sitter wrote:
> Sailfish wrote:
>> After changing the maxVersion in the install.rdf file to "0.5",
>> this extension appears to work on the latest 0.5 release; albeit,
>> with only minimal testing being done on my end.
>
> I have attached a DOM Inspector build from SUNBIRD_0_5_RELEASE
> source code for Sunbird 0.5 in Bug 354083.

Excellent, it installed and seems to work well.

Thanks

PS: Until AMO allows extensions to be added for Sunbird 0.5, my
complementary extension for DOMi, InspectorWidget, can be found at my site: