DISABLE ANONYMOUS LOGIN

umeshj
HI can u pls guide me how to disable anonymous login to bugzilla  in LDAP  configuration..

Actually we have some LDAP accounts created ,, so i need to restrict some users to login to bugzilla without confirmation from admin or the site creator ,

Like in DB authentication only admin can create the accounts ,, But in LDAP authentications i have created the LDAP accounts for all users in our organisation , but only some users should access bugzilla if any other user want to access ..It needs admin validation ,, pls suggest me .