DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

newbie111
Hi All,

Error that i am facing is given below,
please share your thoughts on how to resolve this issue

Thank you very much,

Versions:
        #Bugzilla 4.2.3
        #perl 5.8.8
        #mysql --version
                mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.26, for suse-linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1
        # mysqld --version
                mysqld  Ver 5.0.26 for suse-linux on x86_64 (SUSE MySQL RPM)


1)Error that i am facing
Software error:
DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list' [for Statement "SELECT profiles.userid,profiles.login_name,profiles.realname,profiles.mybugslink AS showmybugslink,profiles.disabledtext,profiles.disable_mail,profiles.extern_id,profiles.is_enabled FROM profiles WHERE login_name = ?"] at Bugzilla/Object.pm line 124
        Bugzilla::Object::_init('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at Bugzilla/Object.pm line 62
        Bugzilla::Object::new('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at Bugzilla/User.pm line 157
        Bugzilla::User::new('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/DB.pm line 44
        Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::DB::check_credentials('Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::DB=ARRAY(0x2be9b60)', 'HASH(0x2bde940)') called at Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/Stack.pm line 62
        Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::Stack::check_credentials('Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::Stack=ARRAY(0x2bd1f40)', 'HASH(0x2bde940)') called at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 72
        Bugzilla::Auth::login('Bugzilla::Auth=ARRAY(0x2bae3d0)', 2) called at Bugzilla.pm line 345
        Bugzilla::login('Bugzilla', 0) called at /srv/www/htdocs/bugzilla/index.cgi line 40



2) Output of checksetup.pl is as follows
# ./checksetup.pl
        * This is Bugzilla 4.2.3 on perl 5.8.8
        * Running on Linux 2.6.16.60-0.21-smp #1 SMP Tue May 6 12:41:02 UTC 2008

        Checking perl modules...
        Checking for               CGI.pm (v3.51)     ok: found v3.60
        Checking for           Digest-SHA (any)       ok: found v5.72
        Checking for             TimeDate (v2.21)     ok: found v2.24
        Checking for             DateTime (v0.28)     ok: found v0.77
        Checking for    DateTime-TimeZone (v0.71)     ok: found v1.50
        Checking for                  DBI (v1.41)     ok: found v1.622
        Checking for     Template-Toolkit (v2.22)     ok: found v2.24
        Checking for           Email-Send (v2.00)     ok: found v2.198
        Checking for           Email-MIME (v1.904)    ok: found v1.911
        Checking for                  URI (v1.37)     ok: found v1.60
        Checking for       List-MoreUtils (v0.22)     ok: found v0.33
        Checking for    Math-Random-ISAAC (v1.0.1)    ok: found v1.004

        Checking available perl DBD modules...
        Checking for               DBD-Pg (v1.45)     not found
        Checking for            DBD-mysql (v4.001)    ok: found v4.022
        Checking for           DBD-SQLite (v1.29)     ok: found v1.37
        Checking for           DBD-Oracle (v1.19)     not found

        The following Perl modules are optional:
        Checking for                   GD (v1.20)     not found
        Checking for                Chart (v2.1)      not found
        Checking for          Template-GD (any)       not found
        Checking for           GDTextUtil (any)       not found
        Checking for              GDGraph (any)       not found
        Checking for           MIME-tools (v5.406)    ok: found v5.503
        Checking for          libwww-perl (any)       ok: found v6.04
        Checking for             XML-Twig (any)       ok: found v3.41
        Checking for          PatchReader (v0.9.6)    ok: found v0.9.6
        Checking for            perl-ldap (any)       ok: found v0.48
        Checking for          Authen-SASL (any)       ok: found v2.16
        Checking for           RadiusPerl (any)       ok: found v0.20
        Checking for            SOAP-Lite (v0.712)    ok: found v0.715
        Checking for             JSON-RPC (any)       ok: found v1.03
        Checking for              JSON-XS (v2.0)      ok: found v2.33
        Checking for           Test-Taint (any)       ok: found v1.04
        Checking for          HTML-Parser (v3.40)     ok: found v3.69
        Checking for        HTML-Scrubber (any)       ok: found v0.09
        Checking for               Encode (v2.21)     ok: found v2.47
        Checking for        Encode-Detect (any)       ok: found v1.01
        Checking for Email-MIME-Attachment-Stripper (any)       ok: found v1.316
        Checking for          Email-Reply (any)       ok: found v1.202
        Checking for          TheSchwartz (any)       ok: found v1.10
        Subroutine File::Slurp::O_RDWR redefined at lib/File/Slurp.pm line 11
        Subroutine File::Slurp::O_CREAT redefined at lib/File/Slurp.pm line 11
        Subroutine File::Slurp::O_EXCL redefined at lib/File/Slurp.pm line 11
        Checking for       Daemon-Generic (any)       ok: found v0.82
        Checking for             mod_perl (v1.999022) ok: found v2.000002
        Checking for     Apache-SizeLimit (v0.96)     ok: found v0.96
        ***********************************************************************
        * OPTIONAL MODULES                                                    *
        ***********************************************************************
        * Certain Perl modules are not required by Bugzilla, but by           *
        * installing the latest version you gain access to additional         *
        * features.                                                           *
        *                                                                     *
        * The optional modules you do not have installed are listed below,    *
        * with the name of the feature they enable. Below that table are the  *
        * commands to install each module.                                    *
        ***********************************************************************
        * MODULE NAME * ENABLES FEATURE(S)                                    *
        ***********************************************************************
        *          GD * Graphical Reports, New Charts, Old Charts             *
        *       Chart * New Charts, Old Charts                                *
        * Template-GD * Graphical Reports                                     *
        *  GDTextUtil * Graphical Reports                                     *
        *     GDGraph * Graphical Reports                                     *
        ***********************************************************************
        COMMANDS TO INSTALL OPTIONAL MODULES:

                                 GD: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl GD
                          Chart: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl Chart::Lines
                Template-GD: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl Template::Plugin::GD::Image
                 GDTextUtil: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl GD::Text
                        GDGraph: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl GD::Graph


        To attempt an automatic install of every required and optional module
        with one command, do:

          /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl --all

        Reading ./localconfig...

        OPTIONAL NOTE: If you want to be able to use the 'difference between two
        patches' feature of Bugzilla (which requires the PatchReader Perl module
        as well), you should install patchutils from:

                http://cyberelk.net/tim/patchutils/

        Checking for            DBD-mysql (v4.001)    ok: found v4.022
        Checking for                MySQL (v5.0.15)   ok: found v5.0.26

        Adding new table audit_log...
        DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'audit_log' already exists [for Statement "CREATE TABLE audit_log (
                        user_id mediumint,
                        class   varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                        object_id       integer NOT NULL,
                        field   varchar(64) NOT NULL,
                        removed mediumtext,
                        added   mediumtext,
                        at_time datetime NOT NULL
        ) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8"] at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 824
                        Bugzilla::DB::_bz_add_table_raw('Bugzilla::DB::Mysql=HASH(0x483f1e0)', 'audit_log', 'HASH(0x4939ad0)') called at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 783
                        Bugzilla::DB::bz_add_table('Bugzilla::DB::Mysql=HASH(0x483f1e0)', 'audit_log', 'HASH(0x4939ad0)') called at Bugzilla/DB.pm line 499
                        Bugzilla::DB::bz_setup_database('Bugzilla::DB::Mysql=HASH(0x483f1e0)') called at Bugzilla/DB/Mysql.pm line 551
                        Bugzilla::DB::Mysql::bz_setup_database('Bugzilla::DB::Mysql=HASH(0x483f1e0)') called at ./checksetup.pl line 148
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag newbie111,
am Freitag, 28. September 2012 um 13:28 schrieben Sie:

> 1)Error that i am facing
> Software error:
> DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column
> 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list' [for Statement "SELECT
> profiles.userid,profiles.login_name,profiles.realname,profiles.mybugslink AS
> showmybugslink,profiles.disabledtext,profiles.disable_mail,profiles.extern_id,profiles.is_enabled
> FROM profiles WHERE login_name = ?"] at Bugzilla/Object.pm line 124
>         Bugzilla::Object::_init('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at
> Bugzilla/Object.pm line 62
>         Bugzilla::Object::new('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at
> Bugzilla/User.pm line 157
>         Bugzilla::User::new('Bugzilla::User', 'HASH(0x2c34d90)') called at
> Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/DB.pm line 44

> Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::DB::check_credentials('Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::DB=ARRAY(0x2be9b60)',
> 'HASH(0x2bde940)') called at Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/Stack.pm line 62

> Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::Stack::check_credentials('Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::Stack=ARRAY(0x2bd1f40)',
> 'HASH(0x2bde940)') called at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 72
>         Bugzilla::Auth::login('Bugzilla::Auth=ARRAY(0x2bae3d0)', 2) called at
> Bugzilla.pm line 345
>         Bugzilla::login('Bugzilla', 0) called at
> /srv/www/htdocs/bugzilla/index.cgi
> line 40

What exactly did you do, fresh install, upgrade? Your schema clearly
is broken, if it was a fresh install, reinstall, if not, did you
customize you schema in any way? If you didn't customize anything,
check one of your backups. Someone surely did something very wrong to
the schema...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
PG
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

PG
I'm getting this same error when I try to login to Bugzilla.  I am trying to migrate from one server to another and at the same time from version 3.2.2 to 4.2.3.  I installed 4.2.3 on a new computer and was able to get bugzilla running fine with a new bugs database. So I dropped the bugs database and followed the instructions in http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html and https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Move_Installation. Copied bugzilla/data and localconfig. Exported and imported SQL data. Ran checksetup.pl. Now can't login!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag PG,
am Montag, 17. Dezember 2012 um 17:18 schrieben Sie:

> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html and
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Move_Installation. Copied bugzilla/data
> and localconfig. Exported and imported SQL data. Ran checksetup.pl. Now
> can't login!

Check if the column mentioned in the error message exists and re-run
checksetup.pl. Check it's output, there surely is a an error message
or the column form the error message exists, so have a look again. If
it exists you surely configured something wrong, like localconfig is
still using the wrong database or stuff like that.

Importing the database and running checksetup.pl normally is enough to
upgrade the schema. Everything else depends on errors printed by
checksetup.pl or configuration.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

itsupport
In reply to this post by Thorsten Schöning
On Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:48:46 PM UTC+5:30, PG wrote:

> I'm getting this same error when I try to login to Bugzilla.  I am trying to
> migrate from one server to another and at the same time from version 3.2.2
> to 4.2.3.  I installed 4.2.3 on a new computer and was able to get bugzilla
> running fine with a new bugs database. So I dropped the bugs database and
> followed the instructions in
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html and
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Move_Installation. Copied bugzilla/data
> and localconfig. Exported and imported SQL data. Ran checksetup.pl. Now
> can't login!
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://mozilla.6506.n7.nabble.com/DBD-mysql-db-selectrow-hashref-failed-Unknown-column-profiles-is-enabled-in-field-list-tp68241p266538.html
> Sent from the Bugzilla - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

gangaram.rajput23
In reply to this post by Thorsten Schöning
Fixing file permissions...
DBD::mysql::db selectrow_arrayref failed: MySQL server has gone away [for Statement "SELECT COUNT(id) FROM fielddefs WHERE sortkey >= 100"] at Bugzilla/Install/DB.pm line 74.
    Bugzilla::Install::DB::update_fielddefs_definition() called at ./checksetup.pl line 164
_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'profiles.is_enabled' in 'field list'

itsupport
In reply to this post by Thorsten Schöning
On Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:48:46 PM UTC+5:30, PG wrote:

> I'm getting this same error when I try to login to Bugzilla.  I am trying to
> migrate from one server to another and at the same time from version 3.2.2
> to 4.2.3.  I installed 4.2.3 on a new computer and was able to get bugzilla
> running fine with a new bugs database. So I dropped the bugs database and
> followed the instructions in
> http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.2/en/html/upgrade.html and
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Move_Installation. Copied bugzilla/data
> and localconfig. Exported and imported SQL data. Ran checksetup.pl. Now
> can't login!
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://mozilla.6506.n7.nabble.com/DBD-mysql-db-selectrow-hashref-failed-Unknown-column-profiles-is-enabled-in-field-list-tp68241p266538.html
> Sent from the Bugzilla - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
support-bugzilla mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-bugzilla
PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when you reply.