DBD:Mysql

afrimi
Hi, I'm trying to install bugzilla but I'm having any luck at it.
I have install all other modules(at least all of the required ones) but I'm
having problems installing DBD:Mysql module. when I try to install it it
gives me this error saying it is up to date, but when I run the check module
to see if it recognizes the module then it says it's not installed.

Help is appreciated,

RE: DBD:Mysql

hobbitmage

Did you check to see that the perl modules are using the version of perl you think they are?

Regards,

Marc