Customizing Dependency Graph

Irwin Fletcher
Anyone know if there is any way to show a dependency graph for all bugs
in (as an example) a product or possibly a component.

I see that you can add arbitrary bugs to a dependency graph by URL (e.g.
showdependencygraph.cgi?id=493,403) but I don't see a way to "pipe" bugs
into that graph based on either a search or arbitrary list.

TIA for any ideas.

Re: Customizing Dependency Graph

Michael Bellomo
There's a checkbox on that screen that will allow you to show every bug
in the system with dependencies, but that might be a little more than
you're looking for.

Irwin Fletcher wrote:

> Anyone know if there is any way to show a dependency graph for all
> bugs in (as an example) a product or possibly a component.
>
> I see that you can add arbitrary bugs to a dependency graph by URL
> (e.g. showdependencygraph.cgi?id=493,403) but I don't see a way to
> "pipe" bugs into that graph based on either a search or arbitrary list.
>
> TIA for any ideas.
> PLEASE put [hidden email] in the To: field when
> you reply.
> .

Re: Customizing Dependency Graph

Irwin Fletcher
Yep - to much.  I'd like to be able to filter either based on a search
that I create or some other criteria.

Thanks for your response.