Customization

ylchen
Does anyone know how to add one extra text box into the bug adding
window?
For example,another description box that describes the steps to create
the bug?
I don't think there's a default setting I can choose,is there?Thanks.

Re: Customization

Michael Bellomo
This already exists actually.  You want to check out the "guided"
template for bug creation.  What I've done here is just add a link to
the front page of our site for it.  You can access it here:

http://yourbugzilla.com/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided

And there's a template file for it should you want to customize it more
than it is already.