Customisable Custom Field Autocomplete

Steven Tierney
Hi,

Just to announce a feature I have developed:  A customisable autocompletion feature for Bugzilla Custom Fields.

The source is available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfautocomplete/

I'm no Perl or Bugzilla guru but it has worked for me in the light testing I have done.  Feel free to give it a whirl!

Regards,
---
Steven

Re: Customisable Custom Field Autocomplete

Dave Miller
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: Customisable Custom Field Autocomplete

Jochen Wiedmann
Or, much better, contribute it to the core by opening a bug with the
necessary patch.

--
The best argument for celibacy is that the clergy will sooner or later
become extinct.