Custom data stores

nathanpbell
Hello,
I'd like to make a custom rdf store (accessible by name) such as
'rdf:mydatabase' much like 'rdf:bookmarks' and it's ilk work.  Where
should I be looking in the documentation (XulPlanet or elsewhere) to
learn how to implement this.  I suspect I need to make a JavaScript
XPCOM object, is that correct?

Re: Custom data stores

Axel Hecht
Nathan Bell wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to make a custom rdf store (accessible by name) such as
> 'rdf:mydatabase' much like 'rdf:bookmarks' and it's ilk work.  Where
> should I be looking in the documentation (XulPlanet or elsewhere) to
> learn how to implement this.  I suspect I need to make a JavaScript
> XPCOM object, is that correct?

There isn't a good documentation on this, esp not if you want to do it
in js.

It does depend on what you want to do, too, as parts of the RDF
functionality are happily spread around on interfaces.

I recommend looking at the c++ impl of the bookmarksservice or history
and go from there.

Axel