Custom Internet Suite

Chris Cunha
Hello guys,
In the past I've made a custom branded browser for our maintenance package
for windows.  This browser was part of a suite of software that could be
purchased for our customers.
I'm interested in creating a Internet suite, custom with our choice of
plugins and add-on.  I would like to use Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird as
the base, rebrand, preconfigure to our specs and apply our theme to all
three.  It would be required to a single installer with the choice to
install each app separately.  Using Sea Monkey as a base has proven
unacceptable as it doesn't support the add-on and themes of Firefox and
Thunderbird.
This app must be able to install on Windows XP and higher and Linux (2.6
kernel).

If interested please contact Chris at [hidden email]