Counting Anniversaries / Birthdays etc..

Counting Anniversaries / Birthdays etc..

Rob-33
Hi guys,

just downloaded Sunbird 0.2, and wow :-) love it...

may i suggest a future feature??

many people use their Calendars to keep track of Anniversaries and
Birthdays, but what would be REALLY handy is if there was a way to see at a
glance that it is (for example) "little freddy's 8th Birthday on
saturday"... and not just "little freddy's birthday.....", or (for example)
"Mum and Dad's 40th Anniversary" and not just "Mum and Dad's Anniversary".

maybe to incorporate a field which specifies the first instance of this
event, so that the following year it would state 1ST
birthday/anniversary.......

worth a thought????

many thanks
Regards,
Rob.

Re: Counting Anniversaries / Birthdays etc..

Christopher Jahn
"Rob" <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:diu893$[hidden email]:

> Hi guys,
>
> just downloaded Sunbird 0.2, and wow :-) love it...
>
> may i suggest a future feature??
>
> many people use their Calendars to keep track of Anniversaries and
> Birthdays, but what would be REALLY handy is if there was a way to see
> at a glance that it is (for example) "little freddy's 8th Birthday on
> saturday"... and not just "little freddy's birthday.....", or (for
> example) "Mum and Dad's 40th Anniversary" and not just "Mum and Dad's
> Anniversary".
>
> maybe to incorporate a field which specifies the first instance of
> this event, so that the following year it would state 1ST
> birthday/anniversary.......
>

> worth a thought????

Probably more viable as an extension than a regular feature.  Me, I just
include the year - "Tim's B'Day (1969)

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

If opportunity knocks, go to bed with your pants on.