Contributing to Firefox

Joshua Power
Hello,

My name is Josh and I am a 3rd year student currently studying IT. As part
of my studies this semester I am required to contribute to an Open Source
Project.

After finding the Mozilla Page
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/Community/Casual_Firefox_QA I thought I
would email you to see how I can get started helping with the project.

Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Josh

Re: Contributing to Firefox

Anthony Hughes-3
Hi Josh,

If you're available tomorrow (March 2nd) you might want to check out the
testday:
https://quality.mozilla.org/2018/02/firefox-59-beta-14-devedition-testday-march-2nd/

That would be an excellent opportunity to meet some folks and get your feet
wet.

Cheers

On 27 February 2018 at 19:37, Joshua Power <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Josh and I am a 3rd year student currently studying IT. As part
> of my studies this semester I am required to contribute to an Open Source
> Project.
>
> After finding the Mozilla Page
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/Community/Casual_Firefox_QA I thought
> would email you to see how I can get started helping with the project.
>
> Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Josh

Anthony Hughes
Senior Quality Engineer