Constant tab sizes in FF

Wilson-22
Love tabs & use them all the time. What I don't like is that as you get less
tabs open, the size of the tabs keep changing making me move my mouse around
to close them by keying the 'X'. Minor, but annoying.
--
Wilson N44º39" W67º12"

Re: Constant tab sizes in FF

The Real Bev
[hidden email] wrote:

> Love tabs & use them all the time. What I don't like is that as you get less
> tabs open, the size of the tabs keep changing making me move my mouse around
> to close them by keying the 'X'. Minor, but annoying.

Tab Mix Plus will, among other useful things, let you set the tab to
whatever width you want.

Re: Constant tab sizes in FF

Herre de Jonge
[hidden email] wrote:
> Love tabs & use them all the time. What I don't like is that as you get
> less tabs open, the size of the tabs keep changing making me move my
> mouse around to close them by keying the 'X'. Minor, but annoying.

Are you aware that you can also close the tabs by clicking with the
middle mouse button on it? Then you don't have to reposition your
mouse so much. Of course you should have a middle mouse button.

Take care,
   Herre

Re: Constant tab sizes in FF

Wilson-22
sometime in the recent past Herre de Jonge posted this:

> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Love tabs & use them all the time. What I don't like is that as you
>> get less tabs open, the size of the tabs keep changing making me move
>> my mouse around to close them by keying the 'X'. Minor, but annoying.
>
> Are you aware that you can also close the tabs by clicking with the
> middle mouse button on it? Then you don't have to reposition your
> mouse so much. Of course you should have a middle mouse button.
>
> Take care,
>   Herre
Hell, I only learned I could open them with the middle button a month or two
ago! Never thought it would reverse the operation. Thanks.

--
Wilson N44º39" W67º12"