Quantcast

Components are not shown in Advanced Search

Components are not shown in Advanced Search

xari
Hi

I´m new to Bugzilla and have a problem with the advanced search.
I created a product with 10 different components(and without deadline) and disabled the classification.
If I choose the Simple Search to find bugs it works fine, but if the Advanced Search is choosen there are no components and no deadline available.
Instead a field with "ARRAY(0x9b74088)" is shown and the search is only successful if I delete the "ARRAY" values in both of the fields.

Does anybody know what´s going wrong here?
(I have Bugzilla 4.0.2)

Thanks for your help!

ScreenshotBugzilla.JPG