Compiling Gecko

Antoni Boucher
Hello.
I tried to compile Gecko but I get the following error:

../../dist/system_wrappers/gtk/gtk.h:3.26: fatal error: gtk/gtk.h: no
such file or directory
#include_next <gtk/gtk.h>

I have these files on my computer:

/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h
/usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h

So, I believe it should work.
I don't know if pkg-config is used to compile Gecko.

I tried on both Arch Linux and Linux Mint Debian Edition and I get the
same error.

What can I do to compile Gecko?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Compiling Gecko

Daniel Holbert-3
Your question would be better directed at the dev-builds list:

I'd suggest asking there (probably with a bit more information -- more
lines of context before the build build error).  Or, probably better,
hop on irc.mozilla.org and ask in the channel #build or #developers.

Good luck,
~Daniel