Common Voice - Pontoon

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Common Voice - Pontoon

Rhoslyn Prys-2
1. I've just translated some new strings on Pontoon for the Common Voice
web pages.

I couldn't see these strings in English on the staging site, will the
site be updated soon so I can check what's meant by Leaderboard Visibility?

2. On the home page e.g. https://voice.mozilla.org/cy/new there are some
English only strings:

Today's progress

Help us get to

Voices Online Now

These haven't been included in today's update, could they be included asap?

Thanks :-)

Rhos

_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Common Voice - Pontoon

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Il 25/09/18 15:36, Rhoslyn Prys ha scritto:
> 1. I've just translated some new strings on Pontoon for the Common
> Voice web pages.
>
> I couldn't see these strings in English on the staging site, will the
> site be updated soon so I can check what's meant by Leaderboard
> Visibility?
I believe they are about a feature not available in production yet.

For what it's worth, I interpret this as "I want to appear in the
leaderboard", as an option to set in your profile.

> 2. On the home page e.g. https://voice.mozilla.org/cy/new there are
> some English only strings:
>
> Today's progress
> Help us get to
> Voices Online Now
> These haven't been included in today's update, could they be included
> asap?
They look hard-coded. I've filed an issue here
https://github.com/mozilla/voice-web/issues/1490

In general that's the best way to get issues on the developer's radar.

Francesco

>
> Thanks :-)
>
> Rhos
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev-l10n mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n

_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n