Client Interface

ChrisW-4
Client Interface

We would like to design a client interface with Thunderbird.
We deliver files via ftp to the client currently.
We would like to deliver these files via an IMAP server.

Thunderbird would be stripped down to just a window connected to a IMAP folder.
There would be no need for sending emails, no extra buttons for options.

Just a simple interface to access the folder list and items in the list.

If interested, helping me understand the possibility of doing this and the time to work on a project to deliver this idea, contact me at [hidden email]

Cheers
Chris