[Click the star to watch this topic] VC++, how to create an instance of Firefox with the given url, width, and height parameters?

[Click the star to watch this topic] VC++, how to create an instance of Firefox with the given url, width, and height parameters?

Will Jing
Hi there,

I use VC2010 to create an instance of Firefox(3.6) on Win7 platform.
Seems there is no effect if I use ShellexecuteEx() or CreateProcess
with the command-line option "-width xxx -height xxx". Is it possible
to create a popup with the given parameters like url, width and
height?

CComPtr<IAccessible2>? Or I need to write an XPCOM adds-on?

Thanks.
Will

Re: [Click the star to watch this topic] VC++, how to create an instance of Firefox with the given url, width, and height parameters?

Alexander Surkov
Hi, Will. This group is about assistive technologies support and
around. You may not get an answer on your question. You should try
other other group instead like mozilla.dev.extensions.

Thank you.
Alex.