Classifications error when filing a new request

Classifications error when filing a new request

John Siebert
Hello,

I'm upgrading customized bugzilla from 4.4 to 5.0.4. Everything seems to work fine except one error when I try to file a new bug with classifications turned on. When I click on a classification when filing a new bug the error appears

undef error - no_break: filter not found
Traceback:

No stack trace.

Thank you for your help.

John

Re: Classifications error when filing a new request

John Siebert
Thank you for your response. Where can be these filters administered or where is their location?

Re: Classifications error when filing a new request

John Siebert
When I search

egrep -rnw "XXX" bugzilla-old

It identifies only two files
bugzilla-old/data/tflog.txt
bugzilla-old/data/mailer.testfile

When I copy them into my new bugzilla the problem stays