Chunked file upload via socket (nsISocketTransportService)

Chunked file upload via socket (nsISocketTransportService)

John Selenger
Trying to upload big files via nsISocketTransportService. Server has limit for file size (30mb). We should send HTTP 1.1 chunked request.
Can somebody write a work example for chunked file upload with nsISocketTransportService?
For example, .NET HttpWebRequest has special flag SendChunked for chunked requests.

Server: IIS with ASP.NET.
Main condition: File should be handled by HttpRequest.Files without any additional manipulating.

Re: Chunked file upload via socket (nsISocketTransportService)

John Selenger
четверг, 13 марта 2014 г., 14:01:19 UTC+3 пользователь John Selenger написал:

> Trying to upload big files via nsISocketTransportService. Server has limit for file size (30mb). We should send HTTP 1.1 chunked request.
>
> Can somebody write a work example for chunked file upload with nsISocketTransportService?
>
> For example, .NET HttpWebRequest has special flag SendChunked for chunked requests.
>

> Server: IIS with ASP.NET.
>
> Main condition: File should be handled by HttpRequest.Files without any additional manipulating.

Guys, why in .NET with IIS all works fine? I think Firefox must handle sockets like .Net. So, please post work example of the chunked file upload to IIS!