Charts not updating

juhajokikokko
Hi,

we have Bugzilla version 4.4.13. It works OK except New Charts are not updated if I change the date range. I noticed that latest date it shows is the date when I moved the Bugzilla installation from our old server to new server. So I can pick any start date, but end date stops to date when I did the server move. What could be wrong in our Bugzilla or what settings should I check? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Juha

Re: Charts not updating

juhajokikokko
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:35:22 PM UTC+2, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have Bugzilla version 4.4.13. It works OK except New Charts are not updated if I change the date range. I noticed that latest date it shows is the date when I moved the Bugzilla installation from our old server to new server. So I can pick any start date, but end date stops to date when I did the server move. What could be wrong in our Bugzilla or what settings should I check? Thank you in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Juha

Hi Thorsten,

yes, that was the solution. I ran collectstats.pl and put it to cron and it started to work correctly. Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Juha