Changing font of email addresses

Diarmuid
Hi,
I had an idea for an extension that would visually indicate whether the
sender of an email (and those on the cc list) were in your address
book. The visual indication would be something like a little icon
alongside each address which would allow one click access to add to the
user's address book. How would I go about inserting such an icon
alongside each address?
Thanks,
Diarmuid

Re: Changing font of email addresses

Mumia W..-3
On 10/25/2006 03:26 PM, Diarmuid wrote:

> Hi,
> I had an idea for an extension that would visually indicate whether the
> sender of an email (and those on the cc list) were in your address
> book. The visual indication would be something like a little icon
> alongside each address which would allow one click access to add to the
> user's address book. How would I go about inserting such an icon
> alongside each address?
> Thanks,
> Diarmuid

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Extensions

Also try your question in mozilla.dev.extensions