Changing Thunderbird Options Programatically.

Changing Thunderbird Options Programatically.

Nastero
Greetings,

First off, I hope this is the right place to find this information :)

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as far
as changing options in Thunderbird programmatically is concerned.
Specifically, I'd like to be able to turn the compact option on and
off.

Any help such as a link to a spec page or even specific information on
how to access the options progammatically would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dan

Re: Changing Thunderbird Options Programatically.

L. David Baron
On Tuesday 2006-04-04 11:10 -0700, Nastero wrote:
> First off, I hope this is the right place to find this information :)

It's not.  This list has nothing to do with Thunderbird.  It's also a
list for developers of Mozilla, so questions by developers doing stuff
based on Mozilla are only borderline on-topic.  See
  http://www.mozilla.org/community.html
for the list of lists and what they're about.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >

Re: Changing Thunderbird Options Programatically.

Boris Zbarsky
Nastero wrote:
> First off, I hope this is the right place to find this information :)

It's not.  This is the newsgroup for discussion of layout issues.  I suggest one
of the thunderbird-related newsgroups instead.

-Boris

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Nastero wrote:
> > First off, I hope this is the right place to find this information :)
>
> It's not.  This is the newsgroup for discussion of layout issues.  I suggest one
> of the thunderbird-related newsgroups instead.
>
> -Boris

Oops,

Sorry then.  I apologize.  I'll keep looking then.

Cheers,

Dan