Change of string parsing in libc066

James Moe-3
Hello,
  I installed libc066.dll and its supporting referrers. It has broken
important parts of PMMail, and, I suspect, other programs.
  In particular lib functions like system() and remove() process the
input string differently. Previously, a string like

D:\usr\bin\gpg.exe --version 1> gpg.ver

was passed through unchanged. Now it becomes

D:usrbingpg.exe --version 1> gpg.ver

  Obviously a problem. I could, of course, write wrappers for all of
those lib functions affected, but why should I?
  Is the modified parsing intentional?
  Has anyone else seen this?

--
James Moe
jmm-list at sohnen-moe dot com

Re: Change of string parsing in libc066

Silvan Scherrer-2
Hi,

On 03.11.14 19:16, James Moe wrote:
> Hello,
>    I installed libc066.dll and its supporting referrers. It has broken
> important parts of PMMail, and, I suspect, other programs.
>    In particular lib functions like system() and remove() process the
> input string differently. Previously, a string like
>
> D:\usr\bin\gpg.exe --version 1>  gpg.ver
could you try with forward slashes?
could you write a small testcase and attach the testcase either in here
or better in a libc ticket?

regards
Silvan