Change coming to ftp.mozilla.org

Nick Thomas-6
ftp.mozilla.org has been around for a long time in the world of Mozilla,
dating back to original source release in 1998. Originally it was a
single server, but it’s grown into a cluster storing more than 60TB of
data, and serving more than a gigabit/s in traffic. Many projects store
their files there, and there must be a wide range of ways that people
use the cluster.

This quarter there is a project in the Cloud Services team to move
ftp.mozilla.org (and related systems) to the cloud, which Release
Engineering is helping with. It would be very helpful to know what
functionality people are relying on, so please complete this survey to
let us know:
               http://bit.ly/1K0Ix0a

Thanks,
Nick Thomas
(Mozilla Release Engineering)

RE: Change coming to ftp.mozilla.org

Florin Mezei
The link does not resolve for me... maybe you should try with the google shortener... that seems to work nowadays.

Re: Change coming to ftp.mozilla.org

mhoye
On 2015-04-21 9:01 AM, Florin Mezei wrote:
> The link does not resolve for me... maybe you should try with the google shortener... that seems to work nowadays.

https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/forms/d/1tl9HBD_eAAzwpXnAPL-KYiHf8eJuhDqOfI6qnI_hX6M/viewform

- mhoye