Catalan: regional search engine DIEC2 stopped working due to the site switching to https

Catalan: regional search engine DIEC2 stopped working due to the site switching to https

Jordi Serratosa
Hi,

A search plugin included in Firefox for Catalan (ca) locale stopped
working due to the site having switched to https.

The searchplugin is diec2.xml (https://dlc.iec.cat).

As indicated in Transvision tooltip, the current searchplugin (DIEC2) is
http:
https://transvision.mozfr.org/productization/?locale=ca&product=browser

I have not been able to locate the exact file diec2.xml for the
searchplugin in the repository.

Could any l10n-driver help to change "http" into "https" in URLs for
that searchplugin?

Thank you!

salut,
jordi s

Re: Catalan: regional search engine DIEC2 stopped working due to the site switching to https

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi Jordi,
I'm going to file a bug and take care of it.

Francesco

> Hi,
>
> A search plugin included in Firefox for Catalan (ca) locale stopped
> working due to the site having switched to https.
>
> The searchplugin is diec2.xml (https://dlc.iec.cat).
>
> As indicated in Transvision tooltip, the current searchplugin (DIEC2)
> is http:
> https://transvision.mozfr.org/productization/?locale=ca&product=browser
>
> I have not been able to locate the exact file diec2.xml for the
> searchplugin in the repository.
>
> Could any l10n-driver help to change "http" into "https" in URLs for
> that searchplugin?
>
> Thank you!
>
> salut,
> jordi s

Re: Catalan: regional search engine DIEC2 stopped working due to the site switching to https

Jordi Serratosa
Thank you Francesco!

salut,
jordi s

El 05/09/2017 a les 19:50, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] ha escrit: