Cannot Create Nested Test Plans for any project in TESTOPIA

Cannot Create Nested Test Plans for any project in TESTOPIA

Subhankar Roy
I am trying to create a test plan under an existing test plan but cannot do so..Is there any way out of this please let me know if any TESTOPIA expert has the solution.

Re: Cannot Create Nested Test Plans for any project in TESTOPIA

Gregary Hendricks-2
Testopia does not support nesting test plans. However, you can use tags to
organize your test plans into groups based on whatever criteria you like.
Test plans are also fully searchable.

Hope this helps.

++Greg