Can we getting IMAP to always downloading the whole mail.

Can we getting IMAP to always downloading the whole mail.

Yonggang Luo
Do not downloading the header first.

Re: Can we getting IMAP to always downloading the whole mail.

Patrick Brunschwig-3
On 25.05.15 15:06, Yonggang Luo wrote:
> Do not downloading the header first.

Just set "mail.server.default.mime_parts_on_demand" to false.

-Patrick

Re: Can we getting IMAP to always downloading the whole mail.

Millwood
Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
> On 25.05.15 15:06, Yonggang Luo wrote:
>> Do not downloading the header first.
>
> Just set "mail.server.default.mime_parts_on_demand" to false.
>
> -Patrick

That may not be the question.

To get thunderbird to immediately download messages, go to
synchronizatin and storage in the accounts setting and select keep
messages for this account on this computer.  You can adjust how many are
kept.

See
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Entire_message_fetched_when_opening_a_IMAP_message