Can't view add-on statistics on addons.thunderbird.net

Can't view add-on statistics on addons.thunderbird.net

Mozilla - Thunderbird mailing list
When I go to
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/send-later-3/statistics/?last=30
I just see spinning wait cursors for all the graphs.

I Tried it in both Chrome and Firefox with the same
result.

Is this a known issue? Any ETA for a fix?

Re: Can't view add-on statistics on addons.thunderbird.net

dillinger-2
On 10/16/18 8:39 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> When I go to
> https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/send-later-3/statistics/?last=30
> I just see spinning wait cursors for all the graphs.
>
> I Tried it in both Chrome and Firefox with the same
> result.
>
> Is this a known issue? Any ETA for a fix?

I is a known issue, don't know of any ETA for the fix.
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/new-site-for-thunderbird-add-ons/30027/4

Re: Can't view add-on statistics on addons.thunderbird.net

Ryan Sipes
I've opened an issue on this, feel free to fill in more information:
https://github.com/thundernest/addons-server/issues/45

Ryan Sipes
Community Manager
Thunderbird

Ryan <[hidden email]> writes:
>I've opened an issue on this, feel free to fill in more information:
>https://github.com/thundernest/addons-server/issues/45

I am confused about why an issue is just being opened
about this now when it has apparently been known about
by the folks who did the migration to ATN for more
than three months.

Re: Can't view add-on statistics on addons.thunderbird.net

Ryan Sipes
Apparently there is an older bug, I just didn't see it when I opened #45