Can I implement a new function with JavaScript like msxsl:script in IE?

Can I implement a new function with JavaScript like msxsl:script in IE?

宇义
It's seems no way to extend the functions in Firefox, but I want use
dyn:evaluate of EXSLT, how can I implement it? Thanks everyone.

Re: Can I implement a new function with JavaScript like msxsl:script in IE?

Martin Honnen-3
宇义 wrote:
> It's seems no way to extend the functions in Firefox, but I want use
> dyn:evaluate of EXSLT, how can I implement it? Thanks everyone.

Firefox does not support msxsl:script or similar to implement XSLT
extension functions with JavaScript.
Firefox 3.0 however has some EXSLT support:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/EXSLT

I don't think dyn:evaluate is supported.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/