Call for Papers - Techshare India 2008 - Breaking the Barriers
Techshare India 2008 - Breaking the Barriers is the first ever
accessibility conference-cum-exhibition bringing the entire ecosystem;
the government, the corporates, the NGOs, the disabled, the product
companies, and the education providers under one roof.
Techshare India 2008 will be held on 4th and 5th February, 2008 at New
Highlights of Techshare India 2008
We envisage Techshare India 2008 as a milestone that would bring a
revolution in the society for including people with disabilities in
the main stream.
- First "2-day Accessibility Conference-cum-Exhibition" in India
- Organizing committee featuring international bodies such as Royal
National Institute for the Blind (RNIB), UK
- 500 plus delegates from government, non-profit, education
institutes, and corporate from across the globe
- 50 plus speakers, 4 Tracks, 6 accessibility workshops
- State-of-the-art experience lab showcasing assistive technology
- Exhibition with 25 plus stalls displaying assistive aids pan
Call of Papers
We invite you to submit abstracts to present at the Techshare India
2008 conference before the 30th November, 2007. All abstracts will be
reviewed by the Organizing Committee.