Calendar files

Jan Vlug-3
I want to use Sunbird 0.3a1.
Where are the calendar files located? How are they named.
According to the edit window of a calender the location is:
moz-profile-calendar://?id=2

What is the extension of the calendar files? I searched my system
for .ics files, but could not find them.

How can I import my old .ics files in Sunbird 0.3a1.
Selecting open calendar file does not do anything.

Thanks,
Jan.

Re: Calendar files

Rod Whiteley
jv wrote:
> I want to use Sunbird 0.3a1.
> Where are the calendar files located? How are they named.

In your profile, the file storage.sdb contains all the calendar data.

> According to the edit window of a calender the location is:
> moz-profile-calendar://?id=2

That is just an identifier, not a location.  In this early version, the
user interface needs some work.

> How can I import my old .ics files in Sunbird 0.3a1.

Choose File - Import...

Alternatively, choose File - New Calendar File... then in the wizard
choose Remote and WebDAV.  Specify the file URL of the existing ICS
file.  (In this early version, all three choices are wrongly labelled.)

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: Calendar files

Jan Vlug-3