Calendar and SeaMonkey 1.0a

Stijn De Preter
Question: when will there be a Calendar version for SeaMonkey 1.0a ?
Tks, Stijn

Re: Calendar and SeaMonkey 1.0a

Simon Paquet
Stijn De Preter wrote on 27.10.2005:

> Question: when will there be a Calendar version for SeaMonkey 1.0a?

No idea. Currently we don't have build machines, which build the
extension
for the different targets (Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey/Suite).

I'm also not sure whether it is possible right now to just build the
Calendar extension without building one of the targets above.

One thing you could try though:
Take a look at the 3rd party build forum on mozillazine and see whether
someone there builds seamonkey with Calendar enabled.

--
Simon Paquet

On 27/10/2005 18:12, Simon Paquet wrote:

> Stijn De Preter wrote on 27.10.2005:
>
>> Question: when will there be a Calendar version for SeaMonkey 1.0a?
>
> No idea. Currently we don't have build machines, which build the extension
> for the different targets (Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey/Suite).
>
> I'm also not sure whether it is possible right now to just build the
> Calendar extension without building one of the targets above.
>
> One thing you could try though:
> Take a look at the 3rd party build forum on mozillazine and see whether
> someone there builds seamonkey with Calendar enabled.

I have just read on netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey that a build by
Adrian Kalla is available at
http://beta.aviary.pl/adrianer/calendar-20051004.xpi.