Quantcast

Calendar - Color banners for categorized events

Calendar - Color banners for categorized events

chiefandmate
I would really like to see a feature that uses the colors in the categories and, instead of a little tag at the end of the event (which is barely visible), have the event colored according to the category chosen. It makes it so much easier to identify appointments for different people by making them more visible. I have another calendar program (Calendarscope) that does this, but I would prefer to be able to have this feature on my Thunderbird agenda. Other than this issue I really like Thunderbird. Please see if this can be accomplished in Thunderbird. Thanks so much.