CSUN call for papers

Aaron Leventhal-3
As usual Mozilla will have a presence at CSUN. Who in the community is
interested in talking about their projects? There could be a combined
session, or, separate ones where appropriate.

Here are the details:

> To submit a General Session proposal to present at the 2009 Conference, please visit:
>
> http://www.csunconference.org/cfp.cfm?EID=80000144
>
> The deadline to submit proposals is: Friday, October 17, 2008.
>
> The 2009 conference will be held March 16-21, at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott and Renaissance Montura hotels. Please visit our website at: http://www.csunconference.org for more information.

- Aaron

Re: CSUN call for papers

David Bolter
I'd be interested in a combined session on ARIA.

cheers,
David