CSUN 2007 Blogs

David Bolter

Re: CSUN 2007 Blogs

Ken Saunders-2
On Mar 30, 1:12 pm, David Bolter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> In case you didn't get out to CSUN this year, we thought we'd drop a few
> links here so you could read about Mozilla at CSUN:http://eduspaces.net/stevelee/weblog/161481.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/csunzilla-part-2-impressions.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/csunzilla.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/steve-lee-and-jambu.htmlhttp://hecker.org/mozilla/foundation-activities-2007-03-23
>
> cheers,
> David

Thanks for sharing.
While I've met a few of the people that I saw in the photos, it was
nice to put faces with names that I had not met.
Ken

Re: CSUN 2007 Blogs

David Bolter
Anytime.

Hey you are responsible for the accessfirefox site right?  Nice job!  I
think many of us recently visited the site for first time and I've heard
only good things. Congratulations.

cheers,
David

Ken Saunders wrote:

> On Mar 30, 1:12 pm, David Bolter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All.
>>
>> In case you didn't get out to CSUN this year, we thought we'd drop a few
>> links here so you could read about Mozilla at CSUN:http://eduspaces.net/stevelee/weblog/161481.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/csunzilla-part-2-impressions.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/csunzilla.htmlhttp://mindforks.blogspot.com/2007/03/steve-lee-and-jambu.htmlhttp://hecker.org/mozilla/foundation-activities-2007-03-23
>>
>> cheers,
>> David
>>

> Thanks for sharing.
> While I've met a few of the people that I saw in the photos, it was
> nice to put faces with names that I had not met.
> Ken

Re: CSUN 2007 Blogs

Ken Saunders-2
On Mar 30, 2:17 pm, David Bolter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anytime.
>
> Hey you are responsible for the accessfirefox site right?  Nice job!  I
> think many of us recently visited the site for first time and I've heard
> only good things. Congratulations.
>
> cheers,
> David
>
> Ken Saunders wrote:
> > On Mar 30, 1:12 pm, David Bolter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> Hi All.
>
> >> In case you didn't get out to CSUN this year, we thought we'd drop a few
> >> links here so you could read about Mozilla at CSUN:http://eduspaces.net/stevelee/weblog/161481.htmlhttp://mindforks.blog...
>
> >> cheers,
> >> David
>
> > Thanks for sharing.
> > While I've met a few of the people that I saw in the photos, it was
> > nice to put faces with names that I had not met.
> > Ken

Thanks for the compliment. :)
There is still a long way to go until it's complete.
The most important and obvious thing is that it's fully accessible
which we are working hard at.
I've realized that a site that validates, does not necessarily mean it
is accessible so having it meet different needs is key.

As far as IE Tab, perhaps IE View may be a temporary option.
It launches IE via a context menu.
I have no idea what the extension is compatible with, but I do know
that it was built for use on Windows,
and there may be a hack for Linux.
http://ieview.mozdev.org/
Ken